Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Kaleidoscope


Because I loved going to Kaleidoscope as a kid and I liked the pattern, so I created this set.
Pink, purple, and blue--
Here's a kaleidoscope for you.

Pink, purple, and blue--
Go ahead and take a peep through.

Pink, purple, and blue--
Just to show my world to you.

Pink, purple, and blue--
I made this kaleidoscope for you!

~LB
©2014

One of my favorite places to go to as a kid was Kaleidoscope. I always loved to be creative!

If you're ever in Missouri, check it out! :)

"Kaleidoscope nourishes the creative spirit. 
It is a place where children are invited to be creative, have fun, and feel good about their own special ideas."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely viewer! Thank you so much for viewing my art sets and polyvore creations! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)