Thursday, April 16, 2015

Heart of a Free Spirit


Because I have the heart of a free spirit and my values are important to me, so I created this set.
I value:

Love
Kindness
Creativity
Self-Expression
Individuality
Freedom

Special thanks and lots of love to:

@runners
@marlenajo-b
@erika-prove
@reluna
@sopranooo
@jothomas
@cindu12

Thank you ladies so much for thinking of me while I was away. It's so sweet and so appreciated! You ladies are the best! :)

Thank you to all of those who still supported me and my sets while I was away. I really appreciate it! :)

Thank you so much to those who have added my sets to their collections while I was away!
As always, it's very much appreciated! :)

I will be responding back to your comments and looking at your sets as much as I can. :)

I've missed you all tons!

Love you all so much!
Thank you all so much for all of your support!

From the bottom of my heart,
xLBx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely viewer! Thank you so much for viewing my art sets and polyvore creations! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)