Monday, May 4, 2015

Nothing Personal



Because I'm a free spirit who loves to wander, so I created this set. I also wanted to say thanks to my Polyvore friends and followers for always supporting me along the way.

Nothing personal,
If I forgot your name.
I blame time--
He's the blame.

Nothing personal,
If you forgot me too.
That's nothing different--
Nothing new.

~LB
©2015

This set is dedicated to some of the most beautiful and amazing friends and followers that I have!

No matter how long I've been gone, these beautiful ladies are always supportive when I return!

It's always nice to see all the love and support from you all when I return! I really appreciate it!

You are ALL truly incredible and inspiring!

@lillibunneh
@chiqiyoly 
@debbi-bartelt 
@erika-prove 
@sopranooo 
@runners 
@reluna 
@babooptgmi 
@ade1-ccvii 
@asia-12 
@dianefantasy 
@marlenajo-b 
@cindu12 
@no-where-girl 
@celeste-menezes 
@tinyduckling 
@chileez 
@stormwarrior
@judymjohnson
@jothomas
@mari-777
@elliewriter

And many more!

There are many others but I chose these ladies in particular because it's always more than a like from these ladies-- It's a message, it's a comment, it's a kind word... It's friendship. :)

I really do appreciate each and everyone of my followers! 

From the bottom of my heart,
xLBx

*(10/16/15) Won first place and my third trophy with this set! 1st place in group contest: Stringed Instruments. Thank you so much @newsjoan!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely viewer! Thank you so much for viewing my art sets and polyvore creations! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)