Friday, October 9, 2015

Trophy Angels (Contest Dreamers)


Because I won my first two trophies this past week and I'm so happy for it. Also, I wanted to create a set to say thank you to all contest makers, especially to those who have picked my sets in the past, present, and hopefully the future.
This set is dedicated to all of those who take the time out to create contests and look through so many beautiful sets. It's dedicated to those who take the time out to choose all of the winners.

This set is inspired by the two trophies that I've won this past week for @ragnh-mjos contests!
I can't believe it! I'm so happy!

It's also inspired by my first place win ever in a contest! Thank you so much @sandersensarah!

And another first place win and a third trophy! Thank you so much @newsjoan!

This set is also dedicated to those who have chosen my sets as winners in the past, present, and hopefully in the future.

Thank you so much:
@wswllcstwrt
@lauren-cannon
@darkenedseptember
@flying-ostrich
@ragnh-mjos
@amberbel
@nonniekiss
@maryanne-busuttil
@stormwarrior
@nocturnal-lunacy
@jessicafashionart
@funghoulfrank
@meoluxury
@sa-rlow
@betiboop8
@rebekah3383
@nadenka-gerr
@jullianeford
@babygurl7191
@mew-muse
@chris-hawkins
@susan-holsclaw-atwell
@vanaynayreed
@mcheffer
@kristie-miles
@lildreamer
@found-herself-in-wonderland-13
@saphirange
@catyravenwood

For choosing my sets in past and present group contests.
I really do appreciate it!
You are all my Trophy Angels and Contest Dreamers!

Thank you all so much,
xLBx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely viewer! Thank you so much for viewing my art sets and polyvore creations! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)