Friday, December 25, 2015

"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus (Merry Christmas - Spiritual)

This is my second dedication set for Christmas.
This one was designed with my spiritual beliefs in mind.

~Jesus is Love. God is Love.~
I always try to remember the real reason of this season.

Without Him, I wouldn't be who I am.
And I'm very thankful for the life, the friends, the family, and the blessings that the Lord has given to me and my loved ones this Holiday season.
My strength and kindness comes from Him and the people that He has blessed me with.

So, I kindly thank you all for all of your love and support! 
I'm so blessed and thankful to know each and every last one of you!

This set is for all of my amazing and wonderful Poly friends and followers!

I couldn't possibly list you all...

@angeltorres1020
@lillibunneh
@chiqiyoly 
@debbi-bartelt 
@erika-prove 
@sopranooo 
@runners 
@reluna 
@babygurl7191
@susan-holsclaw-atwell
@ragnh-mjos
@eclipsedaydreamer
@maryanne-busuttil
@thedarkflame
@melindairenes
@bluerose89
@merlothues
@sarasnowbird
@kristie-miles
@bellamimi1207
@e-kandgang
@journeyon
@lastchance
@topo-gigio
@wswllcstwrt
@babooptgmi 
@ade1-ccvii 
@asia-12 
@dianefantasy 
@marlenajo-b 
@cindu12 
@no-where-girl 
@celeste-menezes 
@tinyduckling 
@chileez 
@stormwarrior
@judymjohnson
@jothomas
@mari-777
@elliewriter
@miks15
@carola-corana
@mcheffer
@j-n-a
@kurious
@helenadelaide
@clothedinchrist
@eivissa1
@bellatz
@jessicafashionart
@darkenedseptember
@flying-ostrich
@amberbel
@nonniekiss
@nocturnal-lunacy
@betiboop8
@rebekah3383
@found-herself-in-wonderland-13
@catyravenwood
@loveartrecyclekardstock
@helenehrenhofer

And if I missed you, I'm truly sorry.
But know that I love you and appreciate you as well! :)

This set is for all of you! :)
Merry Christmas to you all! :)

Again, sending my love and support to those having a hard time during this Holiday season!

May God Bless you all during this Holiday season!
Sending so much love and kindness to you all!
xLBx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely viewer! Thank you so much for viewing my art sets and polyvore creations! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)