Thursday, November 23, 2017

Thankfulness (Happy Thanksgiving)!

I'm always thankful for this time of the year--
Where we spread blessings and great cheer.
I'm always thankful for this day--
Where we spend time with loved ones and often pray.

I'm always thankful for all that you do--
Just because I'm away, it doesn't mean that I don't miss you.
I'm always thankful for all of you--
Thanks for your kindness and remember that I love you!

I hope you all have an incredible, blessed, and wonderful Thanksgiving with friends and family. I hope that you are all doing well. I miss you all so much! 

May God Bless you all!

@angeltorres1020
@lillibunneh
@chiqiyoly 
@debbi-bartelt 
@erika-prove 
@sopranooo 
@runners 
@reluna 
@babygurl7191
@fashionengineer
@mimi1207
@susan-holsclaw-atwell
@ragnh-mjos
@eclipsedaydreamer
@maryanne-busuttil
@thedarkflame
@melindairenes
@babooptgmi
@bluerose89
@merlothues
@sarasnowbird
@kristie-miles
@bellamimi1207
@e-kandgang
@journeyon
@lastchance
@topo-gigio
@wswllcstwrt
@babooptgmi 
@ade1-ccvii 
@asia-12 
@dianefantasy 
@marlenajo-b 
@cindu12 
@no-where-girl 
@celeste-menezes 
@tinyduckling 
@chileez 
@stormwarrior
@judymjohnson
@jothomas
@mari-777
@elliewriter
@miks15
@carola-corana
@mcheffer
@j-n-a
@kurious
@helenadelaide
@clothedinchrist
@eivissa1
@bellatz
@jessicafashionart
@darkenedseptember
@flying-ostrich
@amberbel
@nonniekiss
@nocturnal-lunacy
@betiboop8
@rebekah3383
@found-herself-in-wonderland-13
@catyravenwood
@loveartrecyclekardstock
@helenehrenhofer

And there's so many more of you! I'm sorry if I forgot you! But thank you all for your support!

Love you always and I miss you all very much,

xLBx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely viewer! Thank you so much for viewing my art sets and polyvore creations! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)