Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A Special Note (For My Top Diamonds and Jewels)!


Because I've received so much love here on Polyvore, so I created this set as a way to say thank you. Also, I wanted to remind my Poly friends and followers that I don't always check my tags.
For your heart is bigger than mine--
And that's why I love it!
For your heart is grander than mine--
So, I'm always thinking of ya!

~LB
©2014

Special shout out to my top diamonds:

@chiqiyoly, @sopranooo, @erika-prove, @runners, @elliewriter, @topo-gigio, @no-where-girl , @my-time-is-now, @dreamfantasyfashion, @jothomas, @myfavourites, @catyraven, @debbi-bartelt, @chrissy6, @riquee, @stormwarrior, @stylistic-1, @carola-corana, @marlenajo-b, @dianefantasy, @asia-12, @zipora-b, @cindu12, @enchanticals, @icecreamlover-883 and others for your continuous and TREMENDOUS support and friendship! You all have a special place in my heart!

Thank you all so much! :)

With love,
xLBx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely viewer! Thank you so much for viewing my art sets and polyvore creations! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)