Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The Star in the Sky (You All Make Me Feel Special)


Because I've received so much love here on Polyvore, so I created this set as a way to say thank you. Also, because I'm really tired and I will not be creating new sets for a while.
This star in the sky felt all alone--
She'd look around and see no one.
She'd stay to herself everyday--
Because no one asked her if she wanted to play.

This star in the sky felt empty inside--
As she couldn't run away from the pain she'd hide.
This star in the sky was always sad--
Because of the things she never had.

Well today this star has something to say:
"I love you all so much, more and more everyday!"

~LB
©2014

Thank you to all of my Poly friends and followers for all of your support, love, and kindness!

Thank you all so much for making this star feel so special and so loved! I really appreciate it! :)

Will be taking a break from creation for a while to catch up on the activity on here!

With love, hugs, and kisses!
xLBx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely viewer! Thank you so much for viewing my art sets and polyvore creations! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)