Saturday, September 20, 2014

Crimson Tears


Hello my wonderful and amazing loves,

This account is now on Bloglovin'. You can follow the link below:



Because I was feeling overwhelmed and I couldn't keep up with all of the activity on here, so I created this set.
Hello lovelies,

I'm EXTREMELY behind on here! (Polyvore)
I'm behind on everything -- likes, messages, comments, and follows.

I'm SO sorry about that! For a while, I was busy--
And then I got sick. So, I haven't been able to keep up on here.

Currently, I'm not feeling well and my meds have been keeping me sleepy and drowsy--
And I may be getting busy again soon.

Anyways, despite creating and posting my most recent sets, I haven't been able to do much on here.

Once I feel better, and once I have time to do so, I will be catching back up on here.

I just wanted all of you to know what was going on.

These are my "Crimson Tears".

Here lies my crimson tears,
Filled with all my pain and fears.

Red with sadness and incomplete--
As I now have to accept defeat.

Crimson tears from crimson eyes,
Buried beneath the crimson lies.

The love that she was able to maintain--
She can no longer keep sustained.

~LB
©2014

Thank you so much for all of your, love, support, and kindness! I love you all so very much!

With love,
xLBx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely viewer! Thank you so much for viewing my art sets and polyvore creations! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)