Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The Pieces of My Heart


Because I wanted to do a dedication set to my friends/"hearts" here on Polyvore, so I created this set.
The pieces of my heart--
Lies with all of you.
Creating each set--
Helps me cope with the things that I go through.

Each set created--
Keeps a piece of my heart.
To help me out--
On the days when I may or may not fall apart.

But the real pieces of my heart--
Are left with all of you.
Just to thank you all--
For supporting everything that I do.

~LB
©2014

Thank you all so much for all of your love and support! I really appreciate it!

I have A LOT going on right now... Things that I need to fix... A surgery that needs to be done... Etc...

It's just SO MUCH going on for me. But I just wanted to create a set to say thank you for all of those that have messaged me and left comments of concern. I do see them and I really appreciate them.

I'm really overwhelmed and even though I want to make my way back to Polyvore, it just makes me even more overwhelmed...

I love you all and I miss you all so much! I constantly think about you all. You are NEVER forgotten! Not even for a minute.

I will make my way back once things are all sorted out.

Special shout out to:
@chiqiyoly
@sopranooo
@runners
@marlenajo-b
@cindu12
@topo-gigio
@erika-prove
@my-time-is-now
@evermore13
@maria-heart
@campbell-janette
@carola-corana
@catyraven
@elliewriter
@snowelle
@betiboop8
@debbi-bartelt
@viktoriasch

Thank you so much for all of the messages and comments of concern! I really appreciate it, loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely viewer! Thank you so much for viewing my art sets and polyvore creations! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)