Tuesday, October 28, 2014

My Guiding Lights


Because I have some bad days and my Polyvore friends and followers are my "Guiding Lights" that help me out of the darkness, so I created this set.
I have my days--
Where things aren't all right.
Where I'm stuck in the dark--
And lost without my sight.

But these Angels come--
Spreading their love and light.
These Angels come--
With their Guiding Light.

My Guiding Lights are my friends, my Angels that help me out of the dark. These are the ones that reach out to me with words of encouragement, love, and kindness during my darkest days. These are my friends and Angels that guide me back to the light. And though I'm not completely out of the dark, I have to thank them for all of their love, guidance, and kindness.

My Guiding Lights are those who leave comments of well wishes and a speedy recovery like @chileez, @snowelle,@viktoriasch, @catyraven, @found-herself-in-wonderland-13, and @angiem.

Those who remind you to chase and follow your dreams like @maria-heart, @evermore13, and @annefoster99.

And then there are those Guiding Lights that go the extra distance and who are ALWAYS there when you need them: 
Those like @topo-gigio who goes out of their way to say a kind prayer for you when you need one. 
Those like @chiqiyoly who always reminds you that your well being comes first and that they will always be there to support you. 
Those like @erika-prove and @carola-corana who sends you a message letting you know that you are missed and that they are there for you if you need someone to talk to. Also, reminding you that they are there if you need a friend.
Those like @runners who's just ALWAYS there with a kind message and comment whenever you need one, and who constantly reminds you of how talented and special you are. 
Those like @cindu12 who always reminds you that you are special and an angel, even when you are having a bad day or a bad week. 
Those like @sopranooo who always reminds you of how talented and beautiful you are. 
Those like @debbi-bartelt who reminds you that we learn something new every day, and that we also learn from each other. 
Those like @my-time-is-now and @j-n-a who always has a kind word to say and who always reminds you that you have someone to talk to. 
Those like @elliewriter who always reminds you that you are missed and who's always there ready to pick up where we left. 
Those like @marlenajo-b who always reminds you that you are loved and missed, even when you are away.

You are all my Guiding Lights. I am TRULY blessed to know each and every last one of you! I'm FOREVER grateful to you all.
Thank you for being there for me. I'm honestly speechless. It's just so amazing, so thanks!
To me, you are all true friends. You were there for me when I needed it the most.
Thank you ALL so much for being so amazing, so kind, so loving, so caring, so considerate, so understanding, so incredible!
I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart!
This set is for all of you!

Also, thanks to all of my followers and to those who have supported me. I really appreciate it!

With all my heart,
xLBx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely viewer! Thank you so much for viewing my art sets and polyvore creations! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)