Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankful Thanksgiving!

I'm thankful for the blessings,
That you have given to me.
I'm thankful for my life--
And everything.

~LB

I'm so very thankful for my friends, my family, my life, my good health, and for seeing another year.

This set is to say thank you to all of my Polyvore friends for all of your love and support while I've been on here. I'm so grateful for each and every one of you! I've met some really beautiful and amazing ladies and friends on here. Thank you all so very much.

This set is also dedicated to my wonderful friend @stormwarrior! This set is for you and your family! It's for your contest as well! Thank you for messaging me about it as I don't always have time to look at the contests that are going on. ;)

I hope you all have a very beautiful, wonderful, and blessed Thanksgiving Day!
Sending love, peace, joy, and happiness to you and yours! :)

With all my heart,
xLBx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely viewer! Thank you so much for viewing my art sets and polyvore creations! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)