Thursday, November 27, 2014

Sweet Snow Angel

This set is dedicated to sweet @cindu12! 

Thank you so much for the beautiful and super sweet set that you made me love! I really appreciate it, love! Thank you so much for your friendship and for your kindness. You always call me your Angel and it makes my heart flutter every time! You are such a beautiful and sweet friend, my Angel! Thank you for always reminding me of how kindness is always appreciated!

This Sweet Snow Angel is for you and your contest, my lovely friend! :)

Love always,
xLBx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely viewer! Thank you so much for viewing my art sets and polyvore creations! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)