Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Autumn Leaves


Because it's Autumn and I feel like I'm changing just like the Autumn leaves, so I created this set.
Things change,
Just like the Autumn leaves.
People change too--
As we are left to believe.

So maybe I'm changing--
As things start to Fall.
Or maybe I'm just struggling--
With everything and all.

Because I'm changing,
Just like the Autumn leaves.
No longer does my heart--
Lie upon my warm sleeve.

Even more guarded--
Than I was before.
I'm struggling with the Autumn leaves--
That I once ignored.

~LB
©2014

I've suffered quite a setback while I've been away... Makes it even harder to trust again... Just stay vigilant and always stay aware... Especially from those who aren't who they pretend to be... And as always, trust your instincts.

In the meantime, I hope you are all doing well! If it's Fall where you are, I hope you are enjoying the beautiful Autumn Leaves!

Also, Happy Halloween in advance! In case, I don't find my way back to Polyvore before then. ;)

With love,
xLBx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely viewer! Thank you so much for viewing my art sets and polyvore creations! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)