Saturday, December 6, 2014

Always Be Yourself (You're Amazing!)


Because I wanted all of my Polyvore friends and followers to know how amazing they are, so I created this set.
This set is dedicated to all of my Polyvore friends and followers. It is because of all of you that I continue to make sets on here whenever I can. 
I really do appreciate all of the love and support!

I've been really busy, as usual. But things should slow down for me soon enough. When it does, I plan to create a few more new sets, update and make some new collections, and check out the lovely new sets that have been created by all of you! Thank you all so much for being so patient and understanding!

Until then, always be your amazing selves!
The world needs more amazing, beautiful, sweet, and supportive people like you! 
As always, you are all my Guiding Lights and my Guardian Angels! I love you all! :)

Over 650,000 set views!
Over 44,500 likes!
Over 1,400 followers!

And just recently, it has been one year for me on Polyvore.

Thank you all so very much! This is so incredible! :)
Enjoy this beautiful and jolly Holiday Season! :)

Love always,
xLBx

2 comments:

  1. You are so amazing! I hope you are still writing your lovely poetry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Ellie!!!

      You’re amazing, love!!! I miss you!!! Yes, I’ve still been writing just not posting as much.

      Sincerely,
      LaTasha B.

      Delete

Hello lovely viewer! Thank you so much for viewing my art sets and polyvore creations! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)