Saturday, December 13, 2014

Because of Him (The Christmas Miracle)


Because it's because of Him that I believe in love, life, laughter, friendship, family, magic, etc, so I created this set.
It's because of Him that I believe in magic,
It's because of Him that I believe in love,
It's because of Him that I believe in laughter--
It's because of Him from up Above.

It's because of Him that I believe in friendship,
It's because of Him that I believe in peace,
It's because of Him that I believe in miracles--
Because His love will never cease.

He's the reason why we are here--
And why I love this time of the year! :)

Merry Christmas, Everyone!
Have a blessed, safe, joyful, and beautiful one!

With love,
xLBx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely viewer! Thank you so much for viewing my art sets and polyvore creations! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)