Saturday, December 13, 2014

Wrapped With Love (Happy Holidays!)

Wrapped with love--
I have a gift for you.
A special set,
For all of you.

Merry Christmas--
And a Happy New Year!
May this Holiday season--
Bring you lots of good cheer!

~LB

As always, thank you all so very much for all of your support, friendship, kindness, and love!
May you all have a blessed and beautiful Holiday season filled with joy, love, and laughter!
This set is dedicated to each and every last one of you!

Special thanks to @cindu12, @lastchance, and @judymjohnson for the beautiful and sweet Holiday dedication sets! I'm truly touched by them! :)

Love you all,
xLBx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely viewer! Thank you so much for viewing my art sets and polyvore creations! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)