Friday, January 31, 2014

I'm Not A Puppet...


Because I was mad and I'm not anyone's puppet, so I created this set.

I'm a firm believer in:

"If you have nothing nice to say, then don't say anything at all."

However, I'm beyond livid right now and I could care less...

I'm not a puppet,
Where you can just pull her strings.
I'm not a puppet, 
That you can replace like things.

I'm not a puppet,
I won't be silenced.
I'm not a puppet,
I know nothing of shyness.

~LB
©2014

@polyvore You are a coward to take down my anti-bullying set after making it a top art set.
Then, I come back to find out that it has been blocked for everyone to see it.
Perhaps it did have bad language and a very graphic image but it was a realistic portrayal of bullying - of the harm that it can do and the things that bullies can and do say.
There's plenty of graphic images on here with fowl language with no meaning behind them, and yet you leave them alone.
For you to block a set with a powerful message behind it due to some controversy is a cowardly move.
Perhaps you should focus more on the copying and plagiarism that happens on this site instead of worrying about/limiting people's freedom of artistic and creative expression.

Anyways...

Thank you so much to all of my followers!
I plan on "officially" returning some time next week! :)

Thank you:


For all of your support and kind words while I was away! I really appreciate it! :)

I love you all! I love all of my followers and my Poly friends! As for the new followers, I will follow you back once I return next week! :)

And lovely ladies and followers, please forgive me for my anger. But I couldn't return to this site in peace without releasing it.

With all my heart,
xLBx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely viewer! Thank you so much for viewing my art sets and polyvore creations! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)