Friday, January 31, 2014

Don't Tell Me That I'm Dreaming



Because this is my dream world, so I created this set. It's also a poem response set.

@egbooth Original Poem

I'm lost inside a silent daydream
Of quite whispers offering me a crown 
Calling me queen 
I'm lost inside it's sound 
Can I ever wake 
Escape from my fluffy clouds? 
I'm in a paralyzed state 
I'm never getting down... 
I only want to get back into my dream 
To see my glowing kingdom gleam 
I'm in love with the bliss 
My dreams blessing me with a snickering kiss 
I want to stay forever 
Feeling comfortably numb 
I will do whatever 
To get into its claws 
I take a bit more than usual, closing my heavy eyes 
I feel my heart quicken 
Before it begins to die 
Now do I realize as my heart begins to stop 
I need to be alive 
If I want to wake up 
In my silent daydream. 

My Response: 

Don't tell me that I'm dreaming 
Because I want this to be true... 
I'm scared of waking up 
After all that I've been through...

~LB
©2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely viewer! Thank you so much for viewing my art sets and polyvore creations! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)