Friday, January 31, 2014

Sorry! I'm Exhausted!


Because I get so overwhelmed sometimes, so I created this set.
Thank you all for your love and support!
I really appreciate all of it from the bottom of my heart! 
However, due to time constraints and personal reasons, I just can't keep up anymore. 
I need to focus back on making creations, keep up on messages, and try to maintain Poly friendships. 
I'm sorry! 
I love you all! 


Thank all of you wonderful ladies for all of your love, support, and friendship! I truly appreciate it! :)  
Please PM whenever you need to talk to me, whenever I need to catch up on your pages, or whenever you have something that you want me to create or see (ex. artinpoetry sets and tag sets). 

I won't be able to see it as long as my activity pages keep piling up. I'm sure it will decrease after this set...

Thank you ALL for your love and support! 

With all my heart, 
LaTasha B.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely viewer! Thank you so much for viewing my art sets and polyvore creations! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)