Friday, January 31, 2014

So I Lie...




Because I have bad days, so I created this set. It's also a poem response set.
Okay so what your going to do is read the poem and interpret it in your own way. It can be any kind of set, and art one, fashion, beauty or home. Put it under #Poetryintoart and tag us please. I will be making my set for this hashtag when were all done so we can see how everyone thought of it differently.

@alphaboots Original Poem:

I'm tired of it all.
I'm tired of crying.
I'm tired of pity.
I'm tired of being quiet.
I'm tired of not being good enough.
I'm tired of being insecure.
I'm tired of constant drama.
I'm tired of being ashamed.
I'm tired of wanting love.
I'm tired of the world judging me.
I'm tired of telling myself it'll get better.
I'm tired of wanting to be a phoenix.
I'm tired of losing sleep.
I'm tired of the nightmares.
I'm tired of feeling alone.
I'm tired...
But I'm wide awake.

My interpretation and response:

So I lie...

I put on a mask and I keep it all in.
I put a smile on my face as I pretend.
All you can see is the light in my eyes--
You can't see the tears that I hide.
It's okay, it's not all in vain--
I'm awake and perhaps insane.

~LB
©2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely viewer! Thank you so much for viewing my art sets and polyvore creations! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)