Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Your Kind Words


Because I believe in spreading kindness, so I created this set.
Your kind words,
Lays waste to all the madness.
Your kind words,
Brought me out of my sadness.
~LB

This set was inspired by some of the most beautiful, most amazing, and most sweetest ladies EVER!

I couldn't let these sweet words go to waste ladies! I hope you lovely ladies don't mind! ;)
They helped me come out of the dark. :)

Thank you so much:
@stylistic-1 
@chiqiyoly 
@stormwarrior 
@marlenajob 
@betiboop8 
@girlieques 
@shae-alana 
@erika-prove 
@sopranooo 
@escap3-with-me 
@myfavourites 
@secret-wings 
@lillibunneh 
@runners 
@jmtzknn 
@j-n-a 

I LOVE YOU ALL! :)
You are all angels to me! :)

With all my heart,
xLBx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely viewer! Thank you so much for viewing my art sets and polyvore creations! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)