Thursday, February 13, 2014

Moonlight Goddess

@erika-prove This set is for you amazing lady! This set is to say thank you for the beautiful set that you made me. It's also to say thank you for all of your friendship, kindness, encouragement, and support! 

"For you are beautiful for who you are. 
You shine with a light that matches the stars.
For you are beautiful because of the light,
That shines through you on the darkest nights."
~LB

Thank you for being a true friend and for being there whenever I needed you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely viewer! Thank you so much for viewing my art sets and polyvore creations! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)