Thursday, February 13, 2014

Lucky Lady

@sopranooo This set is for you amazing lady! This set is to say thank you for all of your friendship, kindness, encouragement, and support! You're so amazing love! :)

"Lovely lady, such a star,
Life will take you very far.
Lovely lady, full of shine,
I'm glad you are a friend of mine."
~LB

Thank you for being an amazing friend. You are always there to check in on me and to make sure that I'm doing okay. Thank you for all of your compliments and support. Words can't explain how amazing, supportive, and caring you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely viewer! Thank you so much for viewing my art sets and polyvore creations! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)