Wednesday, April 9, 2014

A Tale of Unrequited Love


Because I was in another heartbroken kind of mood, so I created this set.
The Saddest Story, I've Never Heard: A Tale of Unrequited Love

She softly cries herself to sleep, while the conversation replays in her head.

“Remember me?
The girl who waited… until the very end.
Don’t leave me here, don’t leave me like this…
Why don’t you listen to me?
Have you ever noticed me…?
And you said you loved me…
And I thought you loved me…
You shouldn't make promises you can’t keep!
I just want to spend time with you!
Just hold me—please… I just, need a hug…
I’m broken. Make me feel like I matter.
I fall apart without you... I’m never saying goodbye to you… You could always stay with me…
Please be mine… forever. I love you!
Tell me you love me too... I need your love…
I wish you’d know how much I love you.”

~LB
©2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely viewer! Thank you so much for viewing my art sets and polyvore creations! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)