Thursday, April 17, 2014

Happy Easter Loves

Thank you all so much for all of your love and kindness! It means the world to me!
You are all so wonderful and amazing!
Every comment, every message, every follow, every like, and every kind word means a lot to me!
It goes straight to my heart and puts a smile on my face! :)

Special shout out to these ladies:

@zipora-b
@maria-daydreamer
@jothomas
@stylistic-1
@sopranooo
@girlieques
@runners
@erika-prove
@evermore13
@lady-elena
@betiboop8
@dianefantasy
@chiqiyoly
@lillibunneh
@debbi-bartelt
@marlenajo-b
@myfavourites
@lena-shaw

Not only have these ladies been supporting me for a while now, but I have developed a wonderful friendship with each and every one of them.
They are always there with kind words to say whenever I feel down and I'm forever grateful for that. You have all touched my heart so deeply with your kindness and concern. You ladies are amazing! :)

There are others who are just as supportive and wonderful and I wish that I could list you all, but you all know who you are. Just know that you are not forgotten. I'm well aware of everyone that has supported me. ;)

Happy Easter to you all! 
I love you for the bottom of my heart! :)

With love,
xLBx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely viewer! Thank you so much for viewing my art sets and polyvore creations! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)