Monday, April 21, 2014

dxireddiamond (The nicest person I'v met on here!)

Because she made a collection of some of my art sets! I'm so flattered, humble, and honored!

"This is dedicated to one of the most amazing person I have ever meet! @dxireddiamond These's are some of my most favorite sets of yours...well lets be serious I love them all but here are some of the ones that stood out the most to me. Also I just want to say thank you for all the joy and sweet words you have given me, I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful woman in my life! I cherish our friendship so much and the feeling I get when I see one of your messages is so joyful! :) Go check her out to see the rest of her BEAUTIFUL sets! :)" 
- Evermore13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely viewer! Thank you so much for viewing my art sets and polyvore creations! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)