Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The Darkest Part of Me


Because there is so much more to me than meets the eye or what I tell, so I created this set.
Does it make you feel better,
To taunt, to tease, to abuse?
Does it make you feel better,
To make me feel so used...

Excuse me for the outburst,
And for lashing out.
I guess you're all thinking--
What the hell is that about?

I wish I could tell you--
What lies behind my eyes.
Perhaps if I told you,
It wouldn't come as a surprise.

Perhaps these scars--
Have saved me from my vanity.
Perhaps these secrets--
Have kept me from my sanity.

So tell me who's strong enough,
To release them from me?
Tell me who's strong enough--
To love the darkest part of me?

~LB
©2014


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely viewer! Thank you so much for viewing my art sets and polyvore creations! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)